Is the Harley Street Hair Clinic safe for treatment following Covid-19?
At The Harley Street Hair Clinic, the wellbeing and health of our patients are of the utmost importance to us. We currently have strong processes in place to ensure you have a safe visit, we are continuing to monitor the situation and government advice and will adapt our processes when necessary.
At current we are following the current process in our clinic:
- All staff are regularly tested for Covid-19.
- Members of staff who develop symptoms are tested immediately.
- Any member of staff who tests positive will not be permitted into the clinic.
- Our clinic is CQC registered and we have always had extensive experience with infection prevention measures and protocols. All of our staff have had extensive training in infection prevention since the Covid-19 outbreak.
- We allow more time between patient appointments to ensure all areas of the clinic can be properly sanitised. Patients attending consultations are advised to arrive 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time of consultation to minimise wait times in the reception area.
- All staff will be using personal protective equipment in line with current recommendations and evidence. We apologise in advance for the necessary reduction in social interaction that this will necessitate. Please be assured we are still the same friendly team underneath it all.
- All clinical and common areas including door handles and surfaces will be regularly disinfected in addition to our normal surface cleaning protocols between patients.
- We have installed Temperature detection equipment at the entrance of the clinic to provide early detection and monitoring of staff and all visitors body temperatures. Any persons with a high temperature will be alerted and will not be able to access the clinic.
Is the Harley Street Hair Clinic still offering video consultations?
Throughout the Covid-19 outbreak, we offered patients the ability to have extended video consultations to help minimise travel and movement of people in central London.
We understand that for some travel to London is still not possible If you wish to change or schedule a consultation, or to arrange a video consultation via WhatsApp or Skype please contact the clinic today.
Our clinic is fully open and operating as normal at this current time and we do recommend a face to face consultation if possible.
For the latest updates and public advice on the Corona Virus (Covid -19), see: